First of all, Big C and I made an amazing Pad Thai from "Eat, Shrink & Be Merry" tonight. Yum. It was great to spend time together, something we haven't really done since the film festival kicked off. Today was his last day with the DTFF (Doha Tribeca Film Festival) and I think he was a little bummed so spending some time together was a nice distraction. My fave part was when we realized that we didn't have any fish sauce...so we went to get it and all the Al Meera had was 1L of fish sauce - it was only 6.50 QR ($1.86) so we bought it. But it was funny...three years from now I think we will still have fish sauce!
Last night was the finals of the WTA Tennis Championships and we watched Kim Clijsters win the trophy and the big cheque ($1.4 million!). Big C couldn't make it as he was still wrapping up his film festival duties, but I enjoyed the match with some friends! It was actually fun to watch the tennis - I haven't seen professional tennis before and it was neat to watch. I think it helps when you are watching pro athletes though - they make it look good!
Some pictures...
Last night was the finals of the WTA Tennis Championships and we watched Kim Clijsters win the trophy and the big cheque ($1.4 million!). Big C couldn't make it as he was still wrapping up his film festival duties, but I enjoyed the match with some friends! It was actually fun to watch the tennis - I haven't seen professional tennis before and it was neat to watch. I think it helps when you are watching pro athletes though - they make it look good!
Some pictures...










No comments:
Post a Comment