Sunday, August 8, 2010

Ok, ok - comments are on!

We have been trying (unsuccessfully I guess!) to enable comments...should be working now! I swear! Somebody try and let me know :)

6 comments:

  1. Leslie and Greg LewisAugust 8, 2010 at 2:56 PM

    Dear Jen and Casey - Looks like the comment section is working! I didn't even know that we would be able to add comments. My only comment is - I think your blog is great!! Your Dad and I really look forward to reading your entries. XOXO Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey you two.....the blog is fantastic. All we can say is how proud we are you both and how we look forward to travelling with you both during your Bray Adventure. lots of love Mom and Dad B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey - really enjoying your blog - we got here around the same time as you and are sharing the highs and lows of immigration/shipping/RP etc. Keep up the good work! -- Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Blog, so interesting!! We can not imagine not being understood. More difficult than France? I would be a gonner (that will not translate I am sure!) No idea about the name brands, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE LAMP!

    Comment test
    E

    ReplyDelete